(last database update: Fri Jun 11 16:55:08 2021 PST)
|:: A Few Words on Shipping ::||
All orders received by Noon will ship the same business
day. With the exception of a few outlying regions, your shipment will arrive within 2 business days
anywhere within Canada. Customers reside in major cities who are available to sign for their shipments during
regular business hours should select UPS for fully computerized trackable shipment status.
Xpresspost should be used if your ship-to address is in a remote area, or when you are unable to sign for
packages during regular business hours. Overall, UPS is more reliable for timely delivery.
Taxes and Freight Charges
- GST/HST applies to all shipments within Canada.
- Freight Policies
- For customers with established purchase history, all in-stock orders received by noon, Pacific Time (GMT-8), will ship on the same business day.
- Customers may select to use either UPS or Canada Xpresspost (UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes).
- Shipping rates apply on a per shipment basis.
- For the purpose of shipping charges, a box set counts as one (1) DVD.
- Your first shipment must be delivered to an address verifiable by your credit card bank (see Payment Method below).
- With the exception of a few outlying regions, all shipments are guaranteed to deliver within 2 business days.
- Each shipment will require a recipient signature. If a signature is not available,
a card will be left informing you that the package is waiting to be picked up at the nearest
Canada Post office (XpressPost) or UPS Depot (UPS).
- Depending on the size and value of the shipment, as well as the delivery location, C&L reserves the final
decision to choose the courier best suited for delivery purpose.
- Freight Charges
Shipping charges will be shown on the checkout page.
Address Correction/Redirection Charges
Additional shipping charges will be billed to the customer account if any one of the following occurs
- The courier is required to make an address correction due to incorrect information supplied by the
customer (such as wrong postal code).
- The courier is asked by the customer to redirect the shipment.
- Freight Insurance
For the protection of our customers, insurance coverage is applied
to all shipments in accordance with the following table:
* Insurance coverage applies on a per shipment basis, net of taxes. For example, if several small orders are grouped and shipped as a single shipment that is over $300, then mandatory insurance is applied to the resulting shipment.
|Shipment Value*||Insurance Coverage|
|$100 or lower||insurance is included at no additional charge|
|$100 to $300**||first $100 is included, additional insurance is optional at $0.75 per $100 shipment value|
|$300 or higher||first $100 is included. Customers paying by Money Order or Direct Deposit have the option of purchasing additional insurance at $0.75 per $100 shipment value. Additional insurance is mandatory for customers using VISA/MC.|
** Regardless of shipment value/payment method, full insurance coverage is mandatory for first time customers and for customers who have not made a purchase within the past 12 months.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard on our secure server. If you are making your first purchase with us, it is our
policy to contact the issuing bank to verify that your first shipment is shipping to your credit card billing address.
If you wish to ship to an alternate address (such as your work address), please contact your credit card company to add
a ship-to address to your credit card information profile.
This security measure may occasionally cause a delay, but it is necessary to minimize fraud and to protect our customers.
You may change your ship-to address for subsequent shipments.
- You may also pay (in advance) by Bank Draft or Money Order drawn in Canadian funds made payable to: C&L InterNet Club.
- We do not ship C.O.D.