Two beautiful orphaned identical twins, Maria and Frieda Gellhorn (Playboy centerfold models Mary and Madeleine Collinson), move to the village of Karnstein to live with their uncle GustavWeil (played by Hammer horror favorite, Peter Cushing), a fanatical puritan and leader of the local witch-hunting "Brotherhood." The village Count (Damien Thomas, Never Let Me Go), an evil man who secretly practices Satanism, uses black magic and transforms into a vampire. Unhappy with her new life, Frieda seeks escape and tragically falls under the spell of the Count. Now overcome with an insatiable hunger for human blood, Frieda has to hide her secret from her sister, and escape her uncle's killing grasp! The wait is over! This Hammer horror classic is now available from Synapse Films in an all-new 1080p high-de nition transfer and loaded with exciting exclusive special features. Also stars Kathleen Byron (Black Narcissus), David Warbeck (Lucio Fulci's The Beyond) and Dennis Price (Jess Franco's Vampyros Lesbos)!
- THE FLESH AND THE FURY: X-POSING TWINS OF EVIL (84 min.) - Feature length documentary on the making of TWINS OF EVIL!
- THE PROPS THAT HAMMER BUILT: THE KINSEY COLLECTION Featurette (Blu-ray Exclusive)
- Motion Still Gallery (Blu-ray Exclusive)
- Deleted Scene (Blu-ray Exclusive)
- Isolated Music & Effects Track (Blu-ray Exclusive)
- Theatrical Trailer & TV Spots (Blu-ray Exclusive)